Seiko Launches GMT Spring Drive WatchesPublished: August 29th, 2007
Following the launch of the great looking Spring Drive watch models in Japan such as the Marinemaster GMT Spring Drive Seiko have also launched a US range. New models include the white dial Seiko SNR007 and the black dial Seiko SNR009.
With the addition of a 24-hour hand, they are similar to their predecessors, the SNR001 and SNR005.
Features of the Seiko GMT Spring Drive SNR007 and SNR009 include:
- Patented Seiko Spring Drive technology.
- GMT, or 24-hour hand, to keep time in a second time zone.
- 72-hour power reserve.
- Stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Sapphire crystal (with anti-reflective coating).
- See-through sapphire caseback.
- Water-resistant to 10 bar (100 meters, or about 330 feet).
The US Spring Drive collection is becoming much closer to what is currently available in Japan and we’ll be closely following the Seiko Spring Drive and Seiko Spring Dive collections released in the US and UK.